We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and experienced Assistant Manager to help us with all areas of our business and help lead our team. Working closely with all departments, you will be responsible for creating an exciting work atmosphere and leading daily operations to "bring it altogether".
The role will include -
- Assisting with the day to day running and management of the business
- Overseeing daily services - and always leading from the front
- Overseeing our booking systems - assisting with table management & room bookings
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Working closely and communicating with our kitchen, housekeeping and management team at all times
- Monitoring performance of our team
- Assisting with the management of health & safety
- Flexibility - as evenings & weekends are part of it (we are very happy to work around life commitments where we can)
- Handling cash / cashing up at the end of the night
Our ideal candidate will have -
- Management / Supervisory experience within the hospitality industry is essential for this role.
- Excellent communication & people management skills.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Great attention to detail.
- A friendly manner.
- A positive "can do" attitude.
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to travel to & from work / have own transport.
- Team player abilities
If you think you have what it takes to join us, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Role - Competitive Rate of Pay
Kitchen Porter (Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm)
We are looking for a hardworking, reliable and committed Kitchen Porter to become part of our team.
Duties will include -
- Collect & wash of pots, pans, plates & cutlery.
- Wash & disinfect kitchen appliances, walls and floors.
- Making sure equipment is stored correctly.
- Remove & recycle waste.
- Pack away delivery.
- Work within industry health & safety standards.
Partial uniform will be provided.
If you think you have what it takes to join our friendly kitchen team, we would love to hear from you.
Email your CV to - email@example.com