We are reopening on 29th July.
We can't wait to see you!
As we're sure you'll understand, we've made some changes to be Covid-secure.
We appreciate your help in adhering to our guidelines to ensure the safest and most enjoyable time for all our guests and our team.
PLEASE NOTE: At this stage, we will be opening our pub in the evenings for drinks only, and opening our hotel for room bookings. You can enjoy great Wadworth hospitality and food at The Crown www.crowndevizes.co.uk from the 23rd July and the Three Crowns www.threecrownsdevizes.co.uk from the 29th July.
- Our opening times have changed. We will confirm these shortly.
- Booking is highly recommended to secure your space. Capacity is limited. Bookings will be taken soon – watch this space.
- Bookings are for up to 6 people maximum and for a 2 hour period.
- A host will meet you at the door and take you to your table - there is no service at the bar, we have table service or you can download our app. Our app will be ready to download shortly.
- There will be social distancing signage throughout the pub, and entrances and exits clearly signalled to enable you to enter and leave safely.
- We have gone cashless. You can pay though the app or with a card or through your mobile. We've increased contactless to £45.
- Children need to be with you at all times.
- We've introduced a 3 Point Plan to summarise all the steps we're taking to keep our guests and team safe - have a look at our video.